Okay alot has happened over the past 2 weeks. First Ryan's parents came down for the weekend, weekend before last and we had a good visit. Then unexpectedly Ryan's mother stayed throughout the week with us. We were having a team party with about 40 people to show on the following Tuesday and Ryan's mother offered her help and stayed the week. His parents are amazingly sweet people. I was stressing out having that many people at once in my house but it all worked out. Ryan has a great group of guys on his team with beautiful families.
Then comes last Friday when I came down with the flu. I was terribly sick the weekend in which I was in bed for 4 days. Not to mention that I got a phone call early Saturday morning that my dad had passed away. My dad has been sick since October and it was just his time to go. It was expected to happen with his health issues but you can never be prepared when it finally happens.
So we got home from GA on Wednesday evening, gosh it was a busy week that we collapsed on Friday night early. The kiddos had there final game on Saturday in which they won and had such a great time.
You guys will appreciate the photo of my living room. Ryan is deploying soon so all the packing is in process. So you can't say anymore that you have never seen our house out of place.
3 comments:
Tina...
Wow, you have had a crazy couple of weeks. I'm not sure that I could've handled just one of those things that you've gone through! Girl, Mike and I wanted you to know that if you need ANYTHING please please please don't hesitate to call. If you need even just an hour of silence without any kiddos...bring on over. ok. seriously.
Hey girl, you have had a lot piled on you lately and you seem to be holding up better than many would. I hope things are calming down now. Nice picture of your living room by the way - but I still won't believe it until I have personally seen your house in disarray. I miss ya at church - you should join me at 12 sometime :) Love ya!
I'm so sorry to hear about your father, Tina. Just like Rebecca and Kallie say - you are a strong, strong woman! I can't wait to get back to Fayetteville (never thought I'd say that) and see y'all. Take care and let us know if you need anything!!
As for the picture of your living room - I needed to see that, but I agree with Rebecca - I still need to see it in person.
Post a Comment